The ultimate way to revamp your top, jeans or jacket. The up-cycling embroidery kit has everything you need to freshen up your existing wardrobe, whilst feeling great that you’re doing your bit and not sending tings to landfill. It’s suitable for those who have never done embroidery before. Suitable for ages 9+.
This Floral vine looks great on pretty much anything. A perfect gift for a sustainable loving crafter who loves fashion or a lovely introduction to embroidery.
Learning to do embroidery with this kit is really easy with the step by step instructions and You Tube videos created by the Treasure Kave. The Floral vine up-cycling kit is a perfect beginners embroidery set where you’ll learn Stem stitch, split stitch, straight stitch and french knots. As there is a spare piece of fabric and a hoop in the kit, you can also keep the extra as a hoop to hang up or give as a gift.
The kit has everything you need to pick up a sewing needle and revitalise your clothing:
– 2 x Patterns to be attached to fabric – size 11.5cm height, 5cm width
– DMC Embroidery floss
– 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop (optional)
– 1x embroidery needle & 6x pins and 1 x needle threader
– 1 x piece of fabric for practice stitching
– 1 x pieces of Interfacing for use with Jersey fabric
– Your how to guide including how to get started, how to finish and top tips – all tested by embroidery beginners
– You tube videos to help you along with each step and stitch (links provided on the how to guide)
❌ IT DOES NOT INCLUDE A T-SHIRT, SWEATSHIRT OR ANY CLOTHES
– Optional extras can be added including: A pair of Hemline rose gold coloured 2.5inch embroidery scissors
– You may also like to my Ultimate up-cycling kit which includes all 3 up-cycling kits l have available
Among the countless 5* reviews for this item, one customer sums up my beginners kits perfectly: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This embroidery kit was perfect for me as a complete beginner. Delivery was quick and the instructions were detailed and easy to follow.”
These are educational kits and not toys. It is strongly advisable for any child under 9 doing this kit to have an adult present to help. It is also a really nice and enjoyable activity to do together. The kit contains a real needle and small parts.
Submit your review
There are no reviews yet.