The Poppy the Panda kit is suitable for complete beginners and been tested by kids aged 9+ and they all said how fun it was. With this kit you’ll learn running stitch, back stitch, satin stitch, chain stitch, french knot and lazy daisies.
Learning to do embroidery with this kit is really easy with the step by step instructions and You Tube videos created by the Treasure Kave.
Panda embroidery kit
As a kid l would spend hours sewing, doing embroidery, some cross stitch and animals were always my topic of choice. Embroidery is very therapeutic and l’ve had messages from parents telling me how relaxed and happy their child/teen was after doing this kit.
The kit has everything you need to pick up a sewing needle and create your own piece of wall art to treasure:
– The Panda design outline printed onto a cotton fabric
– DMC embroidery floss and Gutermann thread to stitch the felt pieces on
– 6 inch embroidery hoop
– 1 x size 3 embroidery needle and 2 x sewing pins
– Panda face felt pieces
– Felt fabric to back and finish hoop
– Ribbon to hang and finish the hoop off
– Your how to guide including how to get started, how to finish and top tips – all tested by embroidery beginners
– You tube videos to help you along with each step and stitch (links provided on the how to guide)
Unlike many kits manufactured in China, l put these kits together by hand and have worked hard to simplify all the instructions and videos so they’re suitable for a younger audience. Saying that they are also perfect to have a go as an adult and make a really lovely Nursery or baby gift ?
Finished size – 15.5cm. Made in Great Britain.
These are educational kits and not toys. To be used under direct supervision of an adult. The kit contains a real needle and small parts. Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Submit your review